- Provide accurate customer demand for planning and shipment through EDI verification and accurate manual entry.
- Communicate order changes to production planning personnel.
- Generate order shipping documents to enable order fulfillment / shipment.
- Maintain shipping window times.
- Maintain customer order documents/ratings/related processes.
- Monitor, dispute and / or troubleshoot customer delivery ratings.
- Monitor customer websites and respond as required.
- Manage customer 3PL warehouses.
- Drive outage elimination/on time delivery initiatives.
- Coordinates Engineering Change Order process.
- Process prototype orders.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a Tier I automotive environment.
- Experience with international customs and logistics an asset.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English.
- Follows CTPAT requirements (procedure).
- Prepares and files B13 forms using Canada Customs online system (procedure).
- Familiar with NAFTA requirements / government regulations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Litens Automotive Partnership is a dynamic world class manufacturer of engineered power transmission systems and components. An ISO/TS-16949 registered Tier I supplier in the automotive industry, Litens Automotive is committed to attaining excellence in every aspect of its operations.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.