- Coordinate Engineering Change Orders to avoid obsolescence through detailed run-out schedules.
- Procure serial production volumes upon new component approval.
- Maintains master production schedule for all new and changing assemblies.
- Maintains vendor releases for all components affected by ECOs and updates ERP planning and inventory parameters.
- Drive outage elimination/on time delivery initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment with a focus on inventory control, MRP, supply chain, and MPS/shop floor scheduling.
- Previous Tier 1 automotive experience an asset.
- Knowledge of the APQP process an asset.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Driven by continuous improvement and lean principles using root cause and corrective action philosophies.
- Ability to analyze data, recommend action and resolve problems.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with others.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English.
- APICS or CPIM courses / certification or equivalent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Litens Automotive Partnership is a dynamic world class manufacturer of engineered power transmission systems and components. An ISO/TS-16949 registered Tier I supplier in the automotive industry, Litens Automotive is committed to attaining excellence in every aspect of its operations.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.