• Minimum of 3 years inventory planning and MRP experience
• Proficiency in MRP software and spreadsheets preferably Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively analyze data, make recommendations and implement solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong commitment to time lines, accuracy and details.
• Must be able to function without supervisory reminders
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Represents Litens in supplier contact for parts supply control.
• Coordinates with the Logistics department for pick-up and delivery of components including components from off -site warehouse.
• Ensures supply of components to outside processors
• Maintains accurate off premises inventory records.
• Generates MRP and issues weekly vendor releases including overseas vendors.
• Ensures that all material is available to support the production schedule.
• Completes all vendor return transactions and arranges advises suppliers of replacement requirements.
• Ensures accuracy of planning data to obtain maximum inventory efficiency.
• Communicates changes and problems with other department functions as required.
• Ensures appropriate inventory levels are maintain on overseas components through the use of minimum / maximum inventory parameters.