- Liaise with Account Managers to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements to help drive key sales (including payments) and business decisions.
- Assess impact and potential risk of information requested and produced while ensuring appropriate level of care.
- Utilize complex analysis to support Sales and Senior Management in making key business decisions.
- Continuously improve existing tools used for the purposes of Sales Analysis.
- Generate production quotes as per RFQ Process.
- Lead Tooling kick off Process including the preparation of the Product Summary.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain MRP System including Pricing, RFQ, Database and Engineering Change Order’s.
- Create customer cost breakdowns.
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales Analysis experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- 2 years previous Sales / Marketing field experience (Automotive preferred).
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationship with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external.
- Experience investigating matters and making recommendations/ decisions based upon findings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Financial/business acumen.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Litens Automotive Partnership is a dynamic world class manufacturer of engineered power transmission systems and components. An ISO/TS-16949 registered Tier I supplier in the automotive industry, Litens Automotive is committed to attaining excellence in every aspect of its operations.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.