- Set up and run systems lab test equipment.
- Design component level testing to replicate or mimic full assembly conditions.
- Complete appropriate testing on prepared samples.
- Keep organized and detailed records of laboratory work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure all necessary Litens documentation is completed for experiments and test results.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of tests and equipment.
- Occasional formal and informal presentations to management and/or customers.
- Perform any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned by management.
- BS or higher in Tribology, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Physics or related field.
- 1-5 years work experience in a lab environment.
- Experience with LabView,C/C++ and or Visual Basic programing is an asset.
- Experience with microcontrollers and electronics is an asset.
- Practical experience with clutch systems, bearings, gears, chains or other industry components preferred.
- CAD construction skills desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Litens Automotive Partnership is a dynamic world class manufacturer of engineered power transmission systems and components. An ISO/TS-16949 registered Tier I supplier in the automotive industry, Litens Automotive is committed to attaining excellence in every aspect of its operations.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request