Quality / Awards
Litens has excelled as a full service systems engineering and component supplier to the automotive industry. Our commitment to excellence has been recognized through numerous customer awards for our achievements in areas including engineering, value, manufacturing, quality and delivery.
In addition, all Litens manufacturing locations are registered to ISO / TS 16949-2002 by an IATF accredited Registrar. Litens has also maintained an effective Environmental Management System at our manufacturing locations in Canada and Germany since 1999 and other locations are now registered to ISO 14001-2004.
Litens actively works with its suppliers to be TS16949 and ISO 14001 registered. Litens Automotive manufacturing locations are certified (self-evaluation) to MMOG LE at level “A”.
Related: Litens News
The following is a sample of some of the awards that Litens’ global operations have received.
- Automechanika Innovation Award for SmartSprocket
- Volkswagen Group Excellent Supplier and Value to the Customer Awards
- Toyota Superior Quality Performance Award
- Toyota Supplier Diversity Performance Achievement
- General Motors Supplier of the Year and Supplier Quality Excellence Awards
- Ford Q1 Gold World Excellence Award
- FCA Quality Award
- Volvo Quality through Excellence (VQE)
- Honda Supplier Performance Award
- Subaru Quality & Delivery Award
- Great Wall Automotive Development Award
- Jaguar Land Rover JLRQ Status