- Responsible to lead a project cross functional team representing Product Engineering, Sales, Technical Account Engineer, Purchasing, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Quality
- Able to lead the team through regular project update meetings, and internal Gate review meetings.
- Responsible for the overall project, leading all related tasks through its entire life; committed to meet project expectations in terms of quality, cost, budget & timing, in accordance with the Litens appropriate process.
- Responsible to plan and schedule Project timelines, proposing scenarios to achieve milestones, as well as defining project tasks, duration & resource requirements, to complete the project according to Litens appropriate process and customer expectations.
- Responsible for the Project Budget definition together with PE and Management.
- Responsible for tracking project deliverables including timing, technical requirements, quality, and commercial targets, including budget and cost,
- Securing proper and timely escalation in anticipation for potential gaps versus targets.
- Responsible for overseeing and proactively anticipating project Risks & Changes, then introducing a plan of mitigation actions, to help secure the project, and eliminate any negative impact.
- Ensuring the Risk Assessment is updated, and mitigation actions are deployed and followed up.
- Able to prepare a decision-making process for relevant stakeholders, and escalating at the right level, in case the team will need additional support to react on complex scenarios/cases such as: Volume deviations and related sales price adjustments, Production process deviations, Supply Chain Impacts, and any other change or risk that impacts the scope of a project.
- Responsible for maintaining effective and updated KPI´s as well as reporting to Superior and Senior Management when required.
- Holds at any time the overall view about the respective status of project costs, quality and timing and provides management reports as needed during: Litens Gate process within launch project, Serial production performance and End of Project.
- Responsible to lead the escalation meetings with Senior Management, with Management support, whenever escalation is required to assure the Project success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- 3-year College Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience after graduation in the automotive industry or similar including project management responsibilities
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in Project Management Methodology and Techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge in APQP
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging value stream leaders to address risks /issues, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule, on Budget, and within flawless closure.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Experience in using Microsoft tools such as MS Teams, MS Excel, MS Projects, PM PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge in Internal & External Project Audits
- Critical thinking Process skills.
- Problem Solving Process and 8D methodology.
- PMP designation is an asset.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.