- Perform linear/nonlinear FEA, (Structural, dynamic, CFD, etc.) on automotive engine and powertrain components and subassemblies.
- Make recommendations on design improvements and modifications.
- Publish CAE reports and documentation for each analysis.
- Communicate with simulation leadership and application/technology stakeholders
- Verify and validate CAE models with physical experimental results and field data.
- Learn and utilize new CAE techniques to improve efficiency and proficiency.
- Learn new CAE techniques for new CAE applications
- Develop/maintain CAE project library.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Contribute to new technology designs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Theoretical Finite Element approach knowledge (minimum M.Sc. level or equivalent)
- Ability to apply Multiphysics techniques to wide array of problems (structural, dynamics, Flow, magnetics etc.)
- Strong background in engineering fundamentals, with ability to apply engineering judgement to simulations and test data
- Simulation Driven design understanding
- Practical knowledge of automotive related products
- Sc. (or Ph.D.) degree in Engineering or equivalent
Specific Knowledge and Experience in any of the following will be a plus
- 3D CAD solid modelling experience
- Altair Suite (HyperMesh, OptiStruct, Acusolve, RADIOSS, NVH Director), ANSYS or MSC
- Mechatronic assemblies, Die cast aluminum, plastic materials and rubber materials
- Engineering materials testing
- Machine Learning, IoT
About the Company
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank everyone for their applications; however, only qualified applicants meeting all of the above stated application criteria will be contacted.