QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a Tier I automotive environment.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English
- Familiar with NAFTA requirements / government regulations
- Provide accurate customer demand for planning and shipment through EDI verification and accurate manual entry
- Communicate order changes to production planning personnel and scheduling
- Generate order shipping documents to enable order fulfillment / shipment
- Maintain shipping window times
- Maintain customer order documents/ratings/related processes.
- Monitor, dispute and / or troubleshoot customer delivery ratings
- Monitor customer websites and respond as required
- Drive outage elimination/on time delivery initiatives
- Process prototype orders
- Follows CTPAT requirements (procedure)
- Prepares and files B13 forms using Canada Customs online system (procedure)
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.