This role will appeal to professionals who seek an opportunity to enable enterprise systems and processes for an evolving global D365 platform. Having practical D365 implementation experience you will be responsible for guiding the Litens Supply Chain Management Team and executing functional duties from Development and Deployment phase through to the go live stage. You possess exceptional analytical and project management skills complimented by a collaborative style that embraces teamwork, the sharing of ideas and the engagement of a workforce to deliver creative solutions to meet business challenges. You measure your success by the success of the local and global team, company you work with and business partners you serve.
Responsible for Microsoft D365 functional implementation duties for Development, Deployment and go-live operations. With advanced communication skills and firm understanding of; industry standards, customer requirements and operations pace, excels in best practice application testing. Understanding global industry supply chain challenges and competitive differentiators, demonstrates leadership qualities by leading supply chain process improvements; advocates for positive change and demonstrates by doing.
- Strong business process acumen in planning and scheduling, manufacturing and warehouse management with configuration comprehension in D365 SCM including discrete manufacturing, Master Planning, MRP and Production Scheduling.
- Excellent comprehension of Sure Step methodology applied within Azure DevOps environment, Life Cycles Services.
- Understands principles of managing change associated with new business processes, technology and in some cases transformational change.
- Excellent written and oral skills will be an asset in training deployment assignments.
- A University degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Full lifecycle Dynamics 365 ERP implementations (Analysis, Deployment and Operations)
- CPIM certification
- Functional SCM experience in discrete manufacturing environment.
- Industry consulting experience.