- Bachelor or above in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Automotive engineering;
- Min 3 years of automotive product developing experience or similar, NEV experience is preferred;
- With solid technical base and project management skill, new product developing experience is preferred;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Open minded, Proactive, Willing to take additional responsibilities;
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Develop new or improve products as defined by project basis;
- Lead a team of technical professionals, define / manage ongoing timelines and priorities as situation dictates.
- Work under manager or director independently, provide feedback and project progress.
- Deal with technical matters of advanced complexity;
- Lead project objectives / direction in cross functional situations internally or at supplier / customer.
- Lead phase – gate management reviews.
- Takes technical lead for complex problem resolution activities.
- Apply Design and Development Procedure to manage risk and compliance requirements.
- Lead new product developing team as technical leader, to complete product development on time/quality/cost;
- Manage risks, and make technique decision;
- Report to management regarding project progress.