- Engineering database development and maintenance. Integration with other systems.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve Engineering database (e.g., PDM).
- Integrate Engineering database with other systems used in the organization (e.g., PDM-PLM).
- Have Engineering database prepared for MBE (Model-Based Enterprise) transformation.
- Collaborate with IT and BSG to have required MBE infrastructure in place.
- Work with BSG to design metadata and BOM flow from PDM to PLM, and to ERP.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Excellent analytical skills for complex problem solving.
- Ability to understand business processes and to translate them into requirements.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective priority and time management; autonomous and responsible
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- 3+ years of SQL database administration
- Experience in programming (e.g., .NET, SolidWorks API)
- Experience in Microsoft Azure is an asset
- Experience in working in the mechanical or electrical engineering industry
Add’l. Information: Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.