Qualifications & Experience:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Must be a Certified Industrial Electrician (442A) in the Province of Ontario
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code.
- Strong technical/mechanical/PLC background is considered a definite asset
- Repair of equipment and machinery.
- Responds to production problems quickly.
- Capable of managing the repair of electrical equipment.
- Plans and manages tasks independently.
- Supports management in continuous improvement efforts and assists in evaluating advancements in electrical technology.
- Documents any required changes properly on the diagrams.
- Completion of Electrical Preventive Maintenance requirements.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Preventive Maintenance systems and utilizes this knowledge to make improvements.
- Completes P.M. checklists properly and returns them to the appropriate person on time.
- Documents any problems or additional observations appropriately and corrects whatever is possible.
- Follows the Preventive Maintenance Instruction properly.
- Rotating shifts required.
- Occasional heavy lifting and overtime hours may be required.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.