- Design parts and assemblies for automotive customers, communicate with customers and Litens liaison staff to control project delivery.
- Meet customer expectations for technical content; configuration, durability, cost, reliability. Use company APQP process to execute projects.
- Prepare designs, calculations, proposal and revision to support engineering projects under direction. Assist with quotations, feasibility reviews, drawing reviews, technical reports. Prepare technical presentations for internal or customer use.
- Investigate problems and find root causes using appropriate methods and tools, assist manufacturing and suppliers to make improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A Recent Graduate
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum one year experience in the automotive industry.
- Ability and/or demonstrated experience working with customers is necessary.
- Understanding of internal combustion engines is required.
- Basic skills with 3D solid modeling in Solidworks environment.
- Proficient with email, MS Office suite of products.
- Must be willing to travel for business purposes and hold a valid passport
Add’l. Informaion: Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.