For the Plant Management and further development of our facility close to Frankfurt/Main, we are looking for a qualified and innovative Business Analyst (m/f) to act as
Manufacturing Business Analyst (M/W)
- Analysis and reporting of Manufacturing Data in support of key operations objectives and continuous improvement.
- Gather and diagnose historical Manufacturing data from various sources related to Process, Materials, Labour, or Overhead and present opportunities for improvement.
- Benchmark current business practices against World Class processes.
- Make recommendations to improve process performance based on identified variance to standards.
- Prepare Production Performance information.
- Provides performance data for bench marking exercises within LITENS global facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining production department information (shop floor) including KPI tracking.
- Business analysis in a change management context.
- Perform Plant Administrative Assistant Standard Work.
- Bachelor / University degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- 4 years automotive/manufacturing experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, intermediate skills with Word and Power Point
- Proven ability to diagnose manufacturing data for the purpose of identifying and quantifying business opportunities and propose alternative improvement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team-working, analytical and self-organization skills.
- Fluent English and German language
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your application at
the following address: Frau Kerstin Müller/Human Resources Altenhasslauer Weg 5 –7, 63571 Gelnhausen or also contact us per email at: firstname.lastname@example.org