Responsible to create, improve and maintain all manufacturing processes within the organization following an engineering approach, having key performance indicators that align or exceed Litens set standards.
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining process performance to established business KPI’s as part of Manufacturing Operations Team
- Ensure all applicable APQP, PPAP and Tool Trial deliverables are completed on time and accurate
- Maintain action lists to resolve open issues
- Participate when required with Machine/Process Design Review meetings
- Participate in group corrective action meetings to resolve customer complaints and other process issues
- Update process documentation (layouts, flow, PFMEA, Process Standards, PVP etc.)
- Responsible for initiating Process Change including, documentation updates, validation studies and programming changes
- Coordinates with other Manufacturing Engineering personnel in the development and implementation of new processes and technology in support of product innovation
- Assists other manufacturing locations with implementation of continuous improvement projects in support of global standardization
- Involved in capacity planning, process capability, and continuous improvement activities
- Proposes new items and/or frequency for equipment/tooling PM
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or diploma
- 3 years relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in process planning, tooling and equipment design
- Practical knowledge in Lean Manufacturing principles, and concepts
- Computer knowledge with CAD Layout design, excel spreadsheets, presentations
- Some overtime and travel may be required
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank everyone for their applications; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.