Program / electrical design of machinery according to machine requirements.
- Develop and integrate PLC programs to control automation equipment including PSHR, and Health & Safety regulations for motion control standards
- Utilize and collaborate with Electrical Designer(s) in development of machine electrical/electronic control systems
- Design and maintain electrical schematics, safety circuits and logic diagrams as per designated electrical codes and interface to machine designs as required
- Design, wire, and program; to prepare for the addition of new equipment or tooling ensuring full compliance to electrical and safety codes
- Troubleshoot, modify and or write PLC programs on production or testing equipment
- Support Continuous Improvement functions by assisting in troubleshooting and machine diagnostics to determine root cause and effective corrective actions
- Support machine commissioning activity
- Provide leadership and guidance to other maintenance team members on robot functionality and best practice
- Document lessons learned upon successful resolution of downtime recovery event
- Degree/diploma in electrical/electronic engineering
- Five years automation / assembly equipment experience
- Knowledge of IEC-1131-3 PLC & Motion Control Programming
- Able to create/modify function blocks, ladder logic, sequencers, structured text and programs from scratch
- Programing experience of Fanuc robots and Mitsubishi PLC
- Knowledge of basic machine design practices, sound electrical principles and basic statistics
- PLAN / CAD drawing software experience
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their applications; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.