- Design parts and assemblies for automotive customers, communicate with customers and Litens liaison staff to control project delivery.
- Test components and assemblies.
- Meet customer expectations for technical content; configuration, durability, cost, reliability. Use company APQP process to execute projects.
- Prepare designs, calculations, proposal and revision to support engineering projects under direction.
- Assist with quotations, feasibility reviews, drawing reviews, technical reports.
- Prepare technical presentations for internal or customer use.
- Investigate problems and find root causes using appropriate methods and tools, assist manufacturing and suppliers to make improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in mechanical engineering recognized by the PEO.
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive component design, development and testing.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining/injection molding/stamping/assembly).
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of statistical principles.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.