Responsible for enabling and supporting a proactive health and safety culture to all levels of the organization, including people, product, machinery and the environment.
- Develop and maintain Litens’ Health, Safety & Environmental programs including policies, procedures, work instructions and guidelines.
- Ensure applicable hazard identification / analysis impacting workplace health and safety is conducted and action items are implemented.
- Ensure Litens Health, Safety & Environmental programs remain current with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Performs routine Health, Safety & Environmental audits and inspections and reports findings to management
- Provide and coordinate employee Health, Safety and Environmental training .
- Review all accident / incident investigations and ensure proper corrective actions are implemented.
- Provides regular statistics to management regarding Health, Safety & Environmental performance.
- Must have Health, Safety, Environmental experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- English level advanced/fluent
- Must have a degree / diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Must have audits experience.
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
If your profile matches the position above and if you want to be part of this team working in Atibaia city, send your resume in Portuguese and English version to firstname.lastname@example.org with title : TÉCNICO EM SEGURANÇA DO TRABALHO