The Sales Analyst plays a critical role in supporting Account Managers by providing the rationale to balance price point, margins and customer requirements. The Sales Analyst will also support Senior Management through sales related analytics used to drive business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Liaise with Account Managers to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements to help drive key sales (including payments) and business decisions.
- Assess impact and potential risk of information requested and produced while ensuring appropriate level of care.
- Utilize complex analysis to support Sales and Senior Management in making key business decisions.
- Continuously improve existing tools used for the purposes of Sales Analysis.
- Generate production quotes as per RFQ Process.
- Lead Tooling kick off Process including the preparation of the Product Summary.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain MRP System including Pricing, RFQ, Database and Engineering Change Order’s.
- Sales Analysis Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Previous Sales / Marketing field experience (Automotive is a plus).
- Experience investigating matters and making recommendations/ decisions based upon findings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Must have excellent oral and written business communications skills in English.