Be part of building a sustainable future through the development of innovative powertrain systems. This role will challenge and will give you the opportunity to design multiple product solutions and systems for the fast-changing automotive industry.
Litens Automotive is a serial innovator and world leader in efficient powertrain technologies. We are singularly focused on moving vehicles more efficiently through new technologies. We have disrupted the automotive industry several times already and are looking to do so again. We are looking for exceptional engineers with a desire to create the future of mobility. Innovation and efficiency are not just for our products, we offer an accommodating, interesting, challenging and friendly work environment.
Your role as an Electronics Engineer would be to apply power electronics design and development experience, analytical ability and leadership skills to realize new products. You will apply your electronics design and development experience, analytical ability and leadership skill to deliver results that will drive value and benefit society. You will be challenged to develop highly innovative designs using leading edge tools with a fast-paced team. You should be comfortable with international travel and delivering technical presentations to internal and external customers
- Development of controls strategy and software
- Working with a team to select electronic components
- Working with a team to design power electronics for vehicles
- Working with a team to develop/evaluate motor technologies
- Validating suppliers
- Customer interaction
- Independent work planning and task prioritization
- Developing training materials and standards that enable rapid development of new ideas.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of design / development experience related to power electronics/actuator design
Litens is located in the northern GTA. We offer competitive compensation with high growth potential and a great working environment that completes true engineering work from concept through to end of life.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.