- College degree, major in mechanical or engineering sectors;
- Good in English communication, computer skills, quality tools, TS16949 System;
- Strong negotiation skills and organizational skills;
- 5 years working in quality/manufacturing section, 3 years in automotive industry;
- Be familiar with manufacturing processes such as casting, machining, stamping, plastic molding, powder metal, ball bearing, plating, heat treatment, etc…
- Resolving supplier quality issues and develop supplier’s capability;
- Perform process auditing in supplier facility.
- Follow up suppliers open issue list timely.
- Conduct supplier survey based on Litens PSO/VDA audit process.
- Provide technical support for new product introduction into suppliers.
- Work with supplier to improve their performance on quality and delivery.