This position helps management ensure the proper training has been identified to complete the job to be done in the manner the organization has chosen. They assist management in applying transparent and objective tools to measure how effective employee’s (including management) are applying their skills. Occasionally they will be required to “test” the processes to ensure they are functioning the way they were designed. In other words, this position is a fusion of several skillsets; Coach, Facilitator and Auditor. Separately these skills achieve tactical requirements – together they yield high influence in achieving Business Results!
If you have a keen sense of business acumen, solid facilitation “chops”, the ability to choose your attitude and a keen desire to help others succeed, then look below for more detail.
- Assist department leadership to develop structures to support and maintain implementation of new processes and responsibilities
- Work with leaders to identify needs / gaps through workforce assessments
- Teach others throughout the organization how to teach effectively – train the trainer
- Ensure training is put into practice supporting the organizational direction
- Evaluate and update training and development programs as required
- Support the delivery of training solutions with external training providers or internal instructors
- Conduct facilitation / training programs
- Monitor to ensure qualifications are reviewed at required intervals for accuracy
- Maintains knowledge of developments in training & development
- Knowledge of Payroll, R&S and HR General Services is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in training and development or Human Resources
- Experience in program design, development and facilitation
- Familiar with adult education concepts and tools
- Strong coaching background
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work well independently or with others
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects
If your profile matches the position above and if you want to be part of this team working in Atibaia city, send your resume in Portuguese and English version to email@example.com with title : HR Analyst Senior – LASA.