- Bachelor or above in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Automotive engineering;
- Min 5 years of automotive product developing / validation experience, powertrain / NVH related experience is preferred;
- Good at reliability, fatigue and failure mechanism analysis;
- Leadership, good communication and people management skill;
- Proactive working attitude;
- Creative in solution finding;
- Experience in team management.
- Oversee testing or development activities to ensure appropriate resources are utilized efficiently and safely to achieve project objectives. Evaluate and adjust team activities as required to align with development outcomes and relative priorities;
- Ensure testing facilities and resources comply and adapt to latest safety and compliance standards;
- Oversee development and evaluation of new methods of evaluation aligned with improved efficiency or product technical development;
- Test resource management and budget planning;
- Test and validation team building.
- Manage vehicle test / lab test resources to support product developing, DV/PV/QZ and problem solving;
- Build and manage test lab, to comply and adapt to safety and compliance standards;
- Develop testing methodology to improve test efficiency and solve problem;
- Test team management.